Sunday, August 28, 2011




The Garden Report #65

Sunday, August 28th, 2011


A closeup of dinathus
 • Writers write: I want to thank everyone for their support and readership. For many, you have been new found, gardening and writing friends, and I have enjoyed the exchanges. The readership now numbers around two thousand, which has surprised me as we started with only a hundred. The Garden Report takes me ten hours every week, to produce. I write, edit, arrange to use photos and mail it. Then come the questions, which I enjoy answering, though some weeks they number around thirty. The last few issues have taxed me. I am now quite tired and it is time for me to take a rest. There will be no Garden Report for a week or two, perhaps three. Then I will return. If it rains persistently for several days and I cannot be in the garden, mine or yours, then I will be back sooner.

A flower pot in my back garden


Thank you,

Rod McDonald



No comments:

Post a Comment